1. Wrap the two elbow joints with the raw material belt and tighten them with an adjustable spanner on the outlet joints in the two mounting holes on the wall. After tightening, make sure that the center distance of the two elbow joints is 150mm.
2. Cover the two decorative covers on the elbow joint.
3. Insert the installation washer into the elbow joint and tighten the installation nut on the two elbow joints with a wrench so that the faucet is fixed on the wall.
4. Drill three holes with a diameter of 6mm and a depth of 35mm about "H" from the tap outlet joint.
5. Put expansion pipe into the installation hole and fix the wall base to the wall with self-tapping screws. Note: the wall base must be on the same center line with the tap outlet joint.
6. Wrap the tap with cloth before drilling, so as to avoid contamination and bruising of the tap.
7. The height "H" shall be determined according to the actual installation of the actual product.
8. Insert the sealing ring into the lower end of the switching valve.
9. Tighten the lower end of the switching valve and the upper end of the faucet through thread.
10. Wrap the bibcock with cloth before drilling, so as to avoid contamination and bruising of the bibcock. Note: don't damage the electroplating surface when tightening with a wrench.
11. Screw one end of the shower stem and the other end of the switch valve (the other end of the column shower stem must have a sealing ring).
12. And then the decorative cover covers into the other end of the shower rod, and then that end inserted into the wall seat, in this end with three screws respectively to lock, finally push the decorative cover to the wall.
13. After installation, turn on the water inlet switch and flush the pipeline thoroughly.
14. Connect the nut end of the shower hose with the connector behind the switch valve body. Connect the nut end of the shower hose with the one end of the hand shower hose and insert it into the shower seat.
15. Screw the top spray onto the shower bar.